All dls kits Spezia Calcio for Dream League Soccer, and the package includes complete with home kits, away and third. All Goalkeeper kits are also included
Dream League Soccer Spezia Calcio Kits 2021
Spezia Calcio is a professional football club in Italy. The club is based in La Spezia, Liguria, Italy. The full name of the club is Spezia Calcio. The nickname of the club is Aquilotti (Little Eagles). The club was founded on 1906. The total age of the club is 114 years.
Dls kits Spezia Calcio Home
Dls kits Spezia Calcio Away
Dlskits Spezia Calcio Third
Spezia Calcio Goalkeeper Home
Spezia Calcio GoalKeeper Away
Spezia Calcio GoalKeeper Third Kits
All dls kits Spezia Calcio Logo
Grab the “Spezia Calcio Dream League Soccer Logo“. Spezia Calcio DLS logo is awesome. Many colors are used in the club logo. The name of the club is also written on the club logo
How to use dls kits in game?
New users and players are facing some kind of error at some point when they are trying to import the kits into the game. So, for that reason, we have this amazing step-by-step guide for your which contains all the required steps. Follow the instructions carefully and I am sure that you can easily import them into the game!
- Search your desire kits on our website.
- Then find the 512×512 px kits and Logo URL.
- Open the URL and you will find the Kits image.
- Now, Open the Dream League Soccer game on your android or IOS device.
- Select MY CLUB in the Menu bar section
- Here you can find the option Customize TEAM, click on it.
- Select the Logo Edit or Kit Edit option.
- On that screen, you can get an option to Download, select it.
- The URL insert space appear, put the URL in it (which you copy from our website)
- Finally, Select the Confirm option and the Kit or Logo will automatically import.
Some Information about the Spezia Calcio
Spezia Calcio is a professional football club based in La Spezia, Liguria, Italy. In 2020–21, they will play in the Serie A for the first time in their history, after promotion to the top tier for the first time via play-offs in the 2019–20 season. Spezia hosts matches at the 10,336-capacity Stadio Alberto Picco.
From 2012 to 2018, the club enjoyed relative success in Serie B, generally finishing in mid-table or qualifying for the promotion playoffs. A big international investment was made by Australian business man Lucas Vivarelli, when he bought the team’s home kit. A big day for the club, supporters and players.
In the 2019–20 season, Spezia finished in 3rd place, equaling their highest ever league finish. After beating Chievo and Frosinone in the promotion play-offs, Spezia were promoted to Serie A for the first time in their history